Residential carpet cleaning is the backbone of our business. You have invested time & money in your home, so we made sure to utilize the best-in-class equipment for the best results possible. Our 7 Step process along with our top of the line carpet cleaning machines guarantees the deepest cleaning possible
7 Step Process
- Pre-Inspection: First we will walk through the areas to be cleaned, identify any problem areas such as heavy soiling, pet odors, stains, or damaged carpet in need of repair. If necessary, we’ll talk with you about what can be done to address these issues. S
- Move Furniture: We will move the light moveable furniture before beginning the cleaning process such as dinning room chairs, end tables etc.
- Pre-Spot: Difficult spots are pre-treated with special cleaning solutions and solvents to increase the chance of removal
- Pre-Treatment: Using our Pre-Conditioner, we pretreat all surface spots and stains before we begin cleaning to ensure the best chance of removing tougher stains and high traffic soiling.
- Extract and Rinse: Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction cleaning process will thoroughly flush the carpet pile. Pressure and heat are regulated to prevent the carpet from being over-wet.
- Final Grooming: We will professionally groom your carpet to restore the carpet pile and bring back that just like new look. Carpet grooming will extend the life of your carpet, and helps with the drying process.
- DuPont’s Teflon Carpet Protection (Optional):
Carpets protected with DuPont’s Teflon last longer, clean up easier and stay clean longer. There is a 24-hr curing period required.